Hanoi Triple Crescent Buffalo Horn Earrings
Chic and simple, this pair of Hanoi Crescent Buffalo Horn Earrings by Hathorway features three crescent pieces made of ethically-sourced buffalo horn which is a by-product of waste, a chemical-free process, an organic material, and yields a one-of-a-kind piece. One of our best sellers, these beautiful earrings create an elegant movement and flow to your everyday ensemble and evening wear.
Note: Since each earrings is handmade in an all-natural material, expect slight variations in size, color, and pattern.
- Brand: Hathorway
- Type: Earrings
- Measurements: 2.5 cm x 4.25 cm (0.8 in x 1.7 in)
- Materials: Ethically-sourced water buffalo horn from Hanoi, Vietnam and 16K gold-plated brass from Seoul, South Korea
- Colors: Light Horn, Dark Horn, Honey Horn, Light and Dark Horn, Honey and Dark Horn, mixed colors
- Closure Type: 16K gold-plated earring hooks
- Assembled: San Francisco Bay Area, California
Wipe with a dry, non-abrasive cloth. When the earrings are not being worn, earrings should be stored in a cloth bag to avoid exposure to excessive moisture or sunlight.
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Hathorway is an eco-conscious accessories brand defined by geometrical, yet minimalistic silhouettes. Every piece is designed by designer Jessica Phan, who wanted to reconnect with her Vietnamese heritage by preserving a 400-year-old craftsmanship which uses ethically-sourced buffalo horn, a material—like leather—that has been discarded from deadstock and the food industry in Vietnam. As an organic material, every piece will be completely one-of-a -ind, each possessing its own exquisite colors and patterns. Hathorway references Hathor, the Egyptian goddess of love and beauty, known for her iconic headdress made of cow horns.